NAG and Nintendo South Africa want you to send us a review of your favourite Nintendo 3DS game!
Over the course of the next six months, Nintendo and NAG have teamed up to give NAG readers a chance to see their very own review on the pages of NAG. Starting with the upcoming May 2012 issue, we want our readers to submit a review on one of the following Nintendo 3DS games:
- Resident Evil : Revelations
- Kid Icarus : Uprising
- Tekken 3D Prime Edition
- Super Street Fighter IV 3D
- Dead or Alive Dimensions
- Zelda : Ocarina of time
- Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D
- Splinter Cell 3D
- James Noir’s Hollywood Crimes 3D
- Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
- Thor : The Video Game
If your entry is chosen as the winning review, not only will it appear in the May issue of NAG, but Nintendo will send you a fantastic prize bundle of 3x Nintendo 3DS games of your choice (limited to first-party titles), a Circle Pad Pro and Mario Kart 7 wheel accessories. Three runners-up will also be chosen, and each will receive a 3DS game of their choice from Nintendo (limited to first-party titles).
Here’s how you enter:
Write a review of between 350 and 400 words on any of the 3DS games listed above. Include a summary of the review (up to 40 words), a few short pros and cons (up to five words each), and a score out of 100. Also tell us a (very) little bit about yourself in no more than 40 words, and provide us with your postal address and telephone number so we know where to send your prize should you win. Check it twice (or get someone else to check it), and then send your review through to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single Word document (.doc or .docx) or RTF. You need to do this by 12:00 on Friday the 6th of April – that’s this week, so hurry!
Pay close attention to the following rules:
- This competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition closes at 12:00 on the 6th of April 2012.
- The following month’s entry criteria (and games list) will be posted online and in NAG May 2012, alongside this month’s winning entry.
- The winners will be decided based on a number of criteria – style, grammar, spelling, humour, functionality and anything else we decide on the day. Winners will not be randomly selected.
- This competition does not constitute a job offer or entitle the winner to any benefits or rights of employment with NAG. The winner will not be paid in cash, and the prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.