Superman Police watch

Everybody knows being a bad guy-busting superhero is 2% maintaining a secret identity, 3% reckless valour in the face of even overwhelming odds, and 95% fashion accessories. Underpants on the outside – who wore it better? You can find out next weekend when BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE opens in cinemas around the country.

In the meantime, though, we’ve got this very limited edition Superman watch by Police to give away to one lucky Kryptonian ex-pat. With this super-powered timepiece featuring dual clocks and a date display, you’ll be on time, every time for the justice party.

If that’s not enough to get you ready to save the world, we’ve also got some BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT swag to add in, including a bottle opener, USB drive, and decal stickers. KAPOW!

Simply click through to our competition entry page, and get your entry in.

RULES:

1. The competition is only open to South African residents.

2. The competition closes on Thursday, 31 March, at 10:00 SAST.

3. Only one entry per person allowed.


BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE opens Thursday, 24 March.

Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.

BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT is out now on PC, Xbox One, and PS4. In NAG Online’s 80/100 review, we called it the “the most in-depth, well-designed, seamless and just plain fun Batman game Rocksteady has made”.

For more info on the Limited Edition Police Batman and Superman watches, visit www.policebvs.co.za.

Hey you! Share this! SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE!
Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Reddit0Share on StumbleUpon0Pin on Pinterest0Share on Tumblr0