My big sister told me that people who wear onesies have given up on life, but I don’t think so. And not just because I own, like, three. One of them even has unicorns on it. It’s amazing. But it’s not as amazing as the Xbox Onesie, which has extra-size pockets for controllers and phones and chips, and custom Gamertag branding, and everything. Could it be any more amazing? Maybe if it had unicorns on it.
First revealed by Xbox Australia, the Xbox Onesie is “everything an entertainment enthusiast could need when streaming a favourite TV show or film, watching sports or embarking on the ultimate gaming session”, and features:
- Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
- Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
- Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
- Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments
- Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions
- Customised Gamertag embroidery
It also looks like you could wear it in space. I mean, you’d probably die but you’d look good doing it. Or, you know, just hanging out at home, doing whatever, because this thing looks super comfy.