Everything except why a boy band is having a camping cookout in the middle of nowhere, anyway. I mean, is this a thing now? I don’t know much about the series, so maybe I’m missing something here, but clocking in at almost ten minutes, the 101 trailer covers most of the other important stuff.
Game’s out on Xbox One and PS4 on 29 November, next to a launch day “Crown Update” that adds fixes some things and adds some other things, including:
- Improvements to the camera with new options to better assist and track the action in tight spaces and to improve visibility during battles
- The addition of an ability tree for the Wait Mode function improves the strategic element of this feature
- Players can obtain the “Beast Whistle” which can be used to call monsters to battle
- New event scenes and scenes from KINGSGLAIVE: FINAL FANTASY XV™ and the “Omen” trailer have also been added to the game to make the story and timeline of events within the FINAL FANTASY XV universe even easier to follow for newcomers
- For those who enjoy collecting items, the upgrade will also add a wider variety or recipes and fish with the addition of a gallery to keep track of culinary discoveries
- Implementation of social media support, allowing the photos Prompto takes along your journey to be uploaded to Facebook and Twitter