Welcome to NAG Online!
NAG Online offers a unique blend of content for readers across the gaming spectrum. Reviews and previews of modern, mainstream titles and indie titles are run alongside reviews of classic retro games. All of this is topped off with a dedicated news section that features multiple updates per day. Additionally, readers can find content regarding the latest issues of the print version of NAG, download wallpapers, enter competitions, or even join our social networking groups and forums to chat with fellow local gamers.
All of the content on this website is unique, and the only time you’ll find duplicated content from the magazine is if we specifically mention it, or if the content is about the magazine.
Managing Editor – Lauren Das Neves
Games Editor – Dane Remendes
Contributing Editor – Geoff Burrows
Freelance contributors – Chris Kemp, Delano Cuzzucoli, Graham Ziervogel, Laura Shortridge, Matthew Fick, Matthew Vice, Miklós Szecsei, Miktar Dracon, Rick de Klerk, Wesley Fick
Look! We do other things as well!
NAG is South Africa’s leading gaming, computer & technology magazine. The monthly magazine’s contemporary content covers video gaming, computers, gaming consoles, computer peripherals, gadgets, computer hardware and anything else that relates to having interactive fun in the 21st century.
rAge is SA’s biggest consumer computer, gaming and technology expo. This annual event brings together the most popular and cutting-edge games, technology, gadgets and products under one roof.
The NGL [NAG Gaming League] was formed in December 2010 by NAG Magazine. The focus of the league is to foster local competitive gaming and eSports.
The NAG LAN is the biggest gaming LAN in South Africa, with over 2,300 gamers connected to the same network for a weekend of dedicated gaming.
IGN Africa includes 19 countries forming part of the Southern African Development Community region across the southern African continent. Countries including South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Kenya, Nigeria, Mauritius and Madagascar all form part of this exciting expansion.
Other places you can find us
– Twitter: @nagcoza
– Facebook: NAGMagazine
– Steam: NAG Online
– YouTube: NAGMagSA
– Digital: www.zinio.com/NAG
How to get in touch with us
- If you’d like to speak to someone about placing an advertisement on the website or in the magazine, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’d like to take out a subscription to NAG magazine, send an email to email@example.com.
- Any concerns, complaints, compliments, bug-reports, or general word-speaking with regards to the website can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or you can call our office on (011) 704-2679 or fax us on (011) 704-4120.
- If you’d like more information on rAge you can email email@example.com.