Welcome to NAG Online!
NAG Online offers a unique blend of content for readers across the gaming, technology and geek culture spectrum. Daily news, reviews, previews, opinions, buyers guides and anything vaguely related to being a geek is what you will find on www.nag.co.za. Additionally, visitors to our site can enter competitions, or even join the NAG social networking groups and forums to chat with fellow gamers.
The contemporary content on NAG Online covers video gaming, computers, gaming consoles, computer peripherals, gadgets, computer hardware, geek culture, gaming lifestyle accessories and anything else that relates to having interactive fun in the 21st century.
Managing Editor – Lauren Das Neves
Editor – Dane Remendes
Freelance contributors – Chris Kemp, Delano Cuzzucoli, Gareth Kerr, Geoff Burrows, Laura Shortridge, Martin Coetsee, Matthew Fick, Matthew Vice, Miklós Szecsei, Neo Sibeko, Rick de Klerk, Sameer Parker, Tarryn van der Byl, Wesley Fick.
Look! We do other things as well!
rAge is SA’s biggest consumer computer, gaming, technology and geek culture expo. This annual event brings together the most popular and cutting-edge games, technology, gadgets and products under one roof.
The NGL [NAG Gaming League] was formed in December 2010 by NAG Magazine. The focus of the league is to foster local competitive gaming and eSports.
The NAG LAN is the biggest BYOC LAN in Africa, with over 2,300 gamers connected to the same network for a 52-hour weekend of non-stop gaming.
IGN Africa includes 19 countries forming part of the Southern African Development Community region across the southern African continent. Countries including South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Kenya, Nigeria, Mauritius and Madagascar all form part of this exciting expansion.
Other places you can find us
– Twitter: @nagcoza
– Facebook Fan Page: NAGMagazine
– Facebook Group: NAG Online
– Steam: NAG Online
– YouTube: NAGMagSA
How to get in touch with us
- If you’d like to speak to someone about advertising on one of our platforms, email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our sales executives will be in contact with you.
- Any concerns, complaints, compliments, bug-reports, or general word-speaking with regards to the website can be sent to email@example.com.Or you can call our office on (011) 704-2679 or fax us on (011) 704-4120.
- If you’d like more information on rAge you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.