Welcome to NAG Online!
NAG Online offers a unique blend of content for readers across the gaming, technology and geek culture spectrum. Daily news, reviews, previews, opinions, buyers guides and anything vaguely related to being a geek is what you will find on www.nag.co.za. Additionally, visitors to our site can enter competitions, or even join the NAG social networking groups and forums to chat with fellow gamers.
The contemporary content on NAG Online covers video gaming, computers, gaming consoles, computer peripherals, gadgets, computer hardware, geek culture, gaming lifestyle accessories and anything else that relates to having interactive fun in the 21st century.
Managing Editor – Lauren Das Neves
Editor – Dane Remendes
Assistant Editor – Tarryn van der Byl
Freelance contributors – Chris Kemp, Matthew Fick, Matthew Vice, Miklós Szecsei, Neo Sibeko, Richard Ferreira, Tancrid Muller, Wesley Fick
The Podcast Crew – Richard Ferreira, Chantelle Alexander, Arielle Pieterse, Devin Rigotti
Look! We do other things as well!
rAge is SA’s biggest consumer computer, gaming, technology and geek culture expo. This annual event brings together the most popular and cutting-edge games, technology, gadgets and geek products under one roof.
The NAG LAN is the biggest BYOC LAN in Africa, with over 2,000 gamers connected to the same network for a 52-hour weekend of non-stop gaming.
Other places you can find us
– Twitter: @nagcoza
– Facebook Fan Page: NAGMagazine
– Facebook Group: NAG Online
– Steam: NAG Online
– YouTube: NAGMagSA
How to get in touch with us
- If you’d like to speak to someone about advertising on one of our platforms, email email@example.com and one of our sales executives will be in contact with you.
- Any concerns, complaints, compliments, bug-reports, or general word-speaking with regards to the website can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.Or you can call our office on (011) 704-2679 or fax us on (011) 704-4120.
- If you’d like more information on rAge you can email email@example.com.