Share your item builds and experiences.
What is this? The screen shot and vid is not enough information.
You must construct additional pylons.
Oh, and this needs to be fixed.
Now hit me.
I was wondering when this would pop up. Too bad my SC2 isn't up and running right now or I'd give it a shot.
It's pretty damb good.
1. The visuals.
2. The characters have awesome abilities, it makes LOL and HON look so linear.
3. The online cap usage is very low considering sometimes there can be loads units in play.
4. DOUBLE KILL, Killing SPREE, RAMPAGE, GODLIKE! There's only one announcer that made it worth it.
Last edited by Legion; 20-10-2011 at 09:26 AM.
I still really enjoy the game play and is rated the 4th best custom map for sc2.
The maps is still beta and lacks certain match making features unfortunately.
But it brings me closer to the classic dota roots.
Call me old school, I would rather just play Dota. but B-net1 & Twilight is full of @$$4013s.
that does not mean SC2's B-net2 suffers the same condition.
But i hate finding LOL players with lvl30 accounts and countless runes only for them to fail harder than hell.
That is another thing.. i find the time spent in LOL "buying heroes and runes, the massive updates, long wait times due to server stress and lobby times are absolutely horrid but fun for those that prefer to craft their character." sotis provides a simple talents system.. "masteries"
The SoTiS map is quite small and only requires a registered & updated copy of SC2.
Last edited by Legion; 20-10-2011 at 02:36 PM.
New SC2 heart of the swarm units.
Looks cool though. Not that it really matters, I'll be buying it anyway, and then just for the campaign.
Edit: Oh yeah, and this probably belongs in the SC2 thread, or a new thread, since it's technically off topic. Would be best to make a new one, for seperate and clear discussion paths, etc
Last edited by Kharrak; 23-10-2011 at 02:25 PM.
I just had some serious fun..
This dude is using a pumped up shadow on steroids imagine Master YI if YI was nothing more than a shadow and hopped around like a hyperactive squirrel.
He's lvl 17, I am lvl 14 playing Lord Zyken.. sort of a tank mage "mixed carry".
He piles me with everything he's got and brings me to 20% health .
I unleash my AOE "almost like mundo" he hemorrhages health and scamps away.. agile little bugger.
I blink to his position inside his base behind his tower.. poof.
And the other team rage quits.
Why? because if i kill 1 more of their team mates my K/D Ratio goes positive.
There by scoring me a attribute point that will help me overcome higher level foes.
This has happened several times today and is just pushing my limits now.
I have to win the game with a higher K/D than my current K/D in order to get it.
And the stupid lobby host's can see the levels and K/D of each player.
There's this whole "you are not welcome" attitude at Bnet2 currently.
But at least they get rid of most of the hackers.
BTW.. here's video showing a shadow in SoTiS doing it's thing in a older map.. same rules apply.
see the dark thing that just cleared the screen.. i fear to see it fed.
Last edited by Legion; 24-10-2011 at 12:03 AM.
Can i name them out from top to bottom?
1. replacement for the classic flying overseer unit. the zerg now gain more air support.
2. "i don't know.. by it's basically a mobile factory." C&C and supreme commander did this. "did this to counter terran"
3. that is clearly from 'House IX' from Dune "battle for arrakis"
4. The classic spy from Red Alert 1
5. can i spell massive UFO from Supreme Commander
6. "i don't know.. by it's basically a mobile factory." C&C and supreme commander did this. "did this to counter zerg"
7. Hellions were under used in SC2's MP.. lets go RA3 like the Mecha Tengu's
8. The shredder... i have no idea
In other words.. no SC2 at all.. ok.. well some of it is pretty cool.
Some of it is going to be severely tweaked after release. mark my words.. i see patches in out future.
Last edited by Legion; 24-10-2011 at 02:41 PM.
At very least, I have no doubt that some people somehwere on the internet are getting butthurt over the very things you list. If you can think it up, someone has gotten angry over it.