User Tag List

Thread: Zinio service

Default Zinio service

Has anyone tried NAG on Zinio? I subscribe to a number of UK and US gaming magazines using Zinio as its much cheaper than buying them from CNA. I also use my 7" Tab to read them because its just horrible on my laptop (so clunky). I have noticed that some magazines don't read as well on a device because of font/colour issues so I was interested in hearing how NAG looked? I still love the cover disc though so I'm not sure if I'll make the switch ...

Default Re: Zinio service

I bought a 6 episode sub. It looks great on PC with the Zinio app. Haven't tried it on my iPad yet, but I suppose it will be quite the same :P

Worth it. Definitely.

What appeals to me is the fact that I carry my Tab everywhere so if I'm stuck in a queue or at a coffee shop I can just read my mags. I don't have to lug all of them with me. :)

The future is now!

Good to see some love for our digital editions. It's something that we've wanted to do for a while, and this Zinio stuff is starting to look good. We had a few technical hiccups initially, but now the process is pretty smooth. Zinion edition of April NAG should even be available tomorrow.

I've used Zinio on my iPad for other magazines. I'm finding I'm moving onto digital books and magazines much more these days. Haven't bought a physical book in a while. I'd totally hit NAG up on Zinio if I didn't get copies sent to me already.

My body is totally ready for a paperless future.

YAY! Thanks for posting about this, had no idea! Been dying here in the UK without my NAG!! Gonna organise this Zinio thing right now! :D

Just be sure to look in the "South Africa" store for it. You can even pick up a Huis-Genoot if you really miss the motherland. :)

Quote Originally Posted by cyanfrost View Post
    Just be sure to look in the "South Africa" store for it. You can even pick up a Huis-Genoot if you really miss the motherland. :)
    But then you'd have to burn your Ipad so it's probably best not to...

I love the idea of digital distribution. It really is great but, I personally prefer adding to my physical collection of NAG magazines every month. :D

If I run out of space (lol), or more reasonably, possibly emigrate, I will definitely use the Zinio service. Thanks for the heads up.

He LNG has nag been on zinio? I read a while bavik that they were think about it. It's great co I'm not in as for 6 months and I can get y nag fix!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    He LNG has nag been on zinio? I read a while bavik that they were think about it. It's great co I'm not in as for 6 months and I can get y nag fix!!!
    We all understand you.

Oddly enough, I do.

Fernando, we've been with Zinio for three months now, including our brand new May issue which went live yesterday. You can buy individual issues for R25 or take out a six-month subscription for R125.