User Tag List

Thread: Xbox LIVE ZA Activity

Default Xbox LIVE ZA Activity

Ahoy peeps!

I doubt the folks on here remember me. Was an active member a loooooooooong time ago.

Anyway, I recently (finally?) got an Xbox 360, and I'm quite keen to get a LIVE subscription, and hopefully some decent games to play online. I've been playing PC online for a couple of years now, and I've found the community to be very active, but reluctant to play anything that isn't the newest iteration of the series.

I'm actually posting this thread to get a feel for what the local LIVE scene is like, whether there are still people playing older titles like Halo 3, GoW 2 and Forza 3 as well as newer ones like BF3, MW3 and Forza 4, and whether the community is as active and as large as the PC community? I don't really want to shell out the cash for a sub if I'm going to have trouble finding games to join. Also, bear in mind that I have a mixed schedule, so I can't play arranged matches.

I have to say though, if anyone does remember me, that I have changed a lot in terms of gaming. I'm not a graphics whore at all anymore, and I'm actually diggin' the **** out of my console. I'm really bummed that I didn't save up and buy one earlier.

Default Re: Xbox LIVE ZA Activity

If I'm not mistaken all the nagsters play GOW3 and ME3 during the week sometime, there's a sticky in the "gaming discussion" thread.

Yeah, I saw that, thanks dude, but I'm interested in the scene in general, particularly the older game scene, in comparison to the size of the PC online scene.

Of course we remember you. You gave me my tag!

Can't really answer you question though as the only MP I do is Wednesday night Gears of War 3 with the NAG folk. Which is awesome by the way. You should totally join us.

You'd be better served asking this question on the local Xbox forums. They're a cool community, and organising a round of older games is not too tough.