User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Official Playstation 4 Discussion, News and Speculation thread

Default Re: Official Playstation 4 Discussion, News and Speculation thread

Quote Originally Posted by NoxZA View Post
    They can and will leave PC gamers out if Sony has any say in it. Exclusive titles sells games, so if Sony has rights to the property or some kind of deal with the developers then forget about a PC release.
    Except that it's Disney that actually owns the IP, so if Grim Fandango sales go through the roof on PSV and PS4, then they could very well turn around and say, "Right, let's stick this game on every platform known to mankind." That and Tim Schafer has already stated that he cannot talk about other platforms YET. Implication: it's coming to other platforms.

What will be interesting is whether it comes to Xbox. I'm trying to find this article that has all the clauses from a leaked Xbox Licensing Document; it stipulates that a developer cannot bring their game to Xbox unless it launches on Xbox on the same day or earlier than any other platform. It's a clause that basically attempts to deny Sony any timed exclusives by pressuring the developers. If it's still a thing, then GF would either have to bypass that clause or not come to Xbox at all.

CAPITALISM!

Well....um I think somebody might loose their job....

No. Not knowing crap about games and the industry is almost a prerequisite when writing about them in a newspaper.

Still, wow!

Share Play, sounds pretty cool actually. 2.0 Update coming.

So, Journey and The Unfinished Swan is coming to the PS4. And apparently these are Cross-Buy titles; If you already own them for the PS3 (digitally, of course) you can also download them for the PS4. Now that's a concept I can get behind.

(Also, The Unfinished Swan was a rather different but beautiful game. I really liked it.)

Ordered my PS4 this morning :3

Now to just wait a few weeks for FNB to pull their **** together and send it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nferno View Post
    Ordered my PS4 this morning :3

Now to just wait a few weeks for FNB to pull their **** together and send it to me.
    Awesome. Let me know what games you looking at getting. :D

Well, it comes with Injustice and Lego Marvel, but looking at picking up Destiny when it hits PS4.

Edit: Can anybody suggest any must buys?
    Last edited by Nferno; 5 Days Ago at 08:30 AM.

Let me get this straight ... your PS3 broke, your Steam account got hacked, you fixed said PS3 and now you order a PS4? Huzzah!
    Not many must buys to be honest as almost everything is delayed until 2015. Hell, the only games I have that's PS4 only is Killzone Shadow Fall, which was pretty awesome for any Killzone fan imo.

inFAMOUS Second Son maybe? I heard it's more of the same, so I'm waiting for a second hand copy.
    Are you a Metal Gear fan? Get Ground Zeroes second hand too.
    Watchdogs maybe?
    Then there's the Tomb Raider Definitive edition or The Last of Us remastered if you didn't have them on other platforms.

Like I said, not much till next year really. I've been playing the free PS+ stuff mostly.

I bought UFC this weekend. Must say it is quite fun with friends, I can see it would get boring playing it alone.

Destiny does look great, but I'm just waiting a bit on that one. Something I really want to get is the Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil. That looks good on the PS4.

Download the PT demo. Play it. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Gammaray View Post
    Let me get this straight ... your PS3 broke, your Steam account got hacked, you fixed said PS3 and now you order a PS4? Huzzah!
    Yeah, I always wanted a PS4, but just been putting it off since I had so much to play on Steam. Now I have no Steam, so it's a great time to get a PS4 :P

I might look at TLoU Remastered. I absolutely loved it on PS3, so seeing it in it's high-def glory should be worth the money.