User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Official Playstation 4 Discussion, News and Speculation thread

Default Re: Official Playstation 4 Discussion, News and Speculation thread

Does anybody have much experience on the PS4 Camera? I've got some Ebucks to use, so thinking of getting it at the discount. Also, what would be the recommended ADSL line if I wanted to Stream on Twitch while playing online?

So far enjoying Outlast and Resogun :D

@Nferno Dude... dude. The Division. If they nail what they're aiming for, it may consume me. I reckon PS4 is the way to go too.

If halve of NAG is going to get The Division on PS4, I'll have to as well. Co-op sexytimes.

Yeah, that game is really my last dying hope for a solid multiplayer game. I'm faced with a dilemma that there is absolutely nothing I want until it comes out, and it doesn't even have a release date.

Seriously, though. What game is there to look forward to? There's no real game-changers on the horizon except The Division.

What about Destiny?

I'll be honest in saying that Destiny doesn't even interest me. It will probably be rather good, but just not really my cuppa tea.

I know its not for PS4 but what about Wildstar?

As it stands? Nothing. Post-E3 tho, I reckon there'll be reason to get excited. Still,

- LoU PS4 remake is almost a sure thing at this point
    - We don't know what Santa Monica is working on, but I presume it's the next real God Of War since 3.
    - The Deadspace team has to have something in the can
    - THE WITNESS OMG I NEED MORE BLOW IN MY LIFE
    - Hey, maybe Watchdogs and the next AC turn out well afterall?

Just a bunch of maybes as it stands currently.
    - Murdered: Soul Suspect
    - The Evil Within
    - Dying Light

Also waiting patiently for E3.

I'm glad nothing big is coming out soon...well Wolfenstein does look pretty good. I've got too much games to catch up on and a few PS4 PS+ games too. I do not want to sit with a list of PS+ games that I'll never get around to playing.

On PS4, The Order: 1886 is looking really interesting. If the gameplay is even half as good as the graphics, I'll be all over it. I'm also still waiting for Driveclub. I really like the idea and the studio behind it, but the development of that seems really rocky now. There's also truckloads of indie games coming, I mean the PlayStation twitter accounts seem to announce a new indie game every other day. Jim Sterling made an interesting point that indie games on PS4 may not be system serllers, but they're good system justifiers in that they keep you playing your console and there's a lot of variety in that sphere. Also, Infamous is awesome.

I started playing a bit off Mercenary kings today and it's actually a lot of fun, I think the indie games are going to be the games that keep you turning on the console in between the big titles, I know I get a good craving for something quick and simple every now and then and the PS4 is really delivering on that front at the moment.

But I won't lie, besides Fifa14 which I love, I really need to get a new game for the system, I've been eyeing Infamous for a while now but I still can't justify R799 for a title yet so I'll wait till the titles start seeing some price drops.

Hey guys just need some help here please...

I'm aware that most stores now have stock of ps4 but its quite pricey at a steep 7000 in some of them and 800 for a game. So I was wondering if you purchase a ps4 on Amazon it works out to like R4300.

So my main question is will this work or is it to good to be true? Will the console work here in SA? Will Amazon ship to SA?

Please assist :)