User Tag List

Thread: BitFenix's not so small Prodigy recieves more colour options

Default BitFenix's not so small Prodigy recieves more colour options

Honestly, I'm growing tired of having less colours to choose from - for chassis its limited to black, white or red. With phones its silver or black. Its like the designers don't see the world in technicolour like normal people do. Thankfully BitFenix disagrees and now offers the Prodigy in two more colours in addition to the white and black versions. You can now order the little critter in orange and red and honestly, both look great. BitFenix now also offers multi-coloured side panels and custom badges for the modders to go crazy with. Hit the source link for the entire range.

Linky

Default Re: BitFenix's not so small Prodigy recieves more colour options

More high-res pics of the new colours. Man, they do look good.

i just love these cases. from my previsous forum i was on,
    http://oi44.tinypic.com/jjms7q.jpg
    http://www.overclockers.com.au/pix/i...p?id=4zr5q&f=1'
    http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/...d/IMG_0496.jpg,
    wise i had money for these m-atx cases

Bitfenix does make some great stuff and I wish I could get my hands on one for a review as well. Welcome to the forums! I do hope you enjoy it here and bring something to the tech section, seeing as you were previously on the OC3D forums.

will try my best to assist where i can and thank you for the welcome... hope to stay forever and not get loggout by my ISP (angry face)

Much of modern day and future technology is focusing on making products smaller and smaller, yet still completely functional and easy to use. For personal computing, the thinking is reverse, as more people prefer to have mid-sized or XL-sized cases and builds for full functionality.

It makes sense, and until recently, mini builds were typically utilized as NAS units, home servers, and/or HTPCs. Still, the price of “getting smaller” meant the consumer more often than not had to pay a premium over just making a standard mid-tower build.

Last edited by Cyril22; 06-01-2014 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyril22 View Post
    Much of modern day and future technology is focusing on making products smaller and smaller, yet still completely functional and easy to use. For personal computing, the thinking is reverse, as more people prefer to have mid-sized or XL-sized cases and builds for full functionality.
    I think that's more a trend among the enthusiast crowd to go to the two extremes, both XL-ATX or full towers as well as to mini designs like the Prodigy. It doesn't help that there aren't more full towers available at a lower price as well, since the mainstream option is only mid-towers.

Stunning case, this. I especially like the orange one.