User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Dark Souls 2

Default Re: Dark Souls 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gammaray View Post

That reminds me, I thought you could only be invaded when not hollow? Are these in-game invasions and not really PvP?
    You can be invaded at any time, hollow or not. especially in the covenant areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
    Seeing as you posted that vid DP I'm curious how much you agree with what that guy had to say.
    Some of it I agree with and some not:

Male preference in the beginning is just stupid and nit picking.

Weapon and boss tracking is quite retarded, have to agree with that, seems really dumb that some enemies can pretty much move 360 during a vertical swing and track you perfectly.

I enjoyed the multiple grouped enemies and bosses, it was challenging and didn't think any of it was cheap at all, to be honest I think he is either just not a good player or gimped his character if he had to resort to cheap tactics.

I love the level design but also think that some bonfire placements are quite stupid, especially the bonfire in Sinners Rise, some of the placements are face palm worthy.

I prefer humanoid enemies so don't mind that there are lots here.

Covenants also need attention, I have done tons of PvP as a BoB and Blue Sentinel, there is 0 reward for doing any of it, you also barely get any souls, being invaded and killing them however is more in my favour. These members should be given rewards to killing especially considering the price of Red and Blue orbs, successful invasion should give you these items and souls.

Rat covenant is incredibly stupid and unfair to players. Bell Tower needs work but is still not as broken even if it does become 2 on 1 in a lot of cases.

alot of the other stuff is just nitpicking.

Default Re: Dark Souls 2

Weapon and boss tracking is quite retarded, have to agree with that, seems really dumb that some enemies can pretty much move 360 during a vertical swing and track you perfectly.
    The first time I really noticed boss tracking was against Smelter Demon, sure he wrecked me the first few times I fought him (I blame the DWGR for my poor dodging skills coming into DS2) but once I got used to the tracking I thought It was a nice addition. Kinda like a wrench in the spokes just to make sure you're still paying attention.