User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Dark Souls 2

Default Re: Dark Souls 2

Didn't take them long to start nerfing bosses.

Rumoured Dark Souls 2 PC graphics options revealed

Seems 900% better than the previous game's options if it's true.

If you own both platforms, I feel sorry for you if you waited for the PC version ... because graphics!

From what I hear the framerate is rock solid on even a middling machine, so once I'm done with my NG+ playthrough I'll likely pick up the PC version for my online needs.

So I went into Undead Purgatory last night, and other than the red phantom and boss fight, not much for me to do there. The boss fight was pretty cool, although a tad easy. So back I went into Huntsman's Copse and reached the next mist wall. Guessing it's the next boss fight, I'm rather running around on the cliffs harvesting souls and collection stuff first.

There is something about a congregation of skellies and necromancer combo that makes me go into a flat spin. :\

Anyone else Pre-order their PC versions from Kalahari? Why the **** is my estimated delivery date 02 May? If I knew that I'd just get the steam pre-order that I can actually get on the day of release!

Something is weird with their estimated delivery dates. My previous two orders' dates were also out of whack, but I still got the games on release day.

My new build, having a ton of fun with this:

Lightning infused Rulers Sword with 1 mil souls

What kind of damage you doing with that combo? Weapon damage scaling with humanity was something I really liked from DS1. It's a pity a similar mechanic doesn't really have much presence in DS2. The Rulers Sword is the only weapon I know of that does something similar.

With 1 mil souls, 40 strength and 20 dex I am doing 707 damage with the sword, I then infuse it with Resonant Weapon for insane damage, pretty much everyone I have met online will die in 2-4 hits depending on their build and armour.

Did 10 invasions today, won 8 lost 2

Rank 2 in BoB
    Last edited by DarkPrince; 4 Days Ago at 09:41 AM.

For the love of Sunbro, do not kill off the Skeleton Lords too quickly! So many skellies, so much death.
    Now at Harvest Valley snorting poison like a boss.

I did exactly the same thing when I reached that boss. I had a good laugh when what seemed to be an easy boss ended up an orgy of death.

This is for all the lore nuts out there. It's a really great read, and highly recommended for any fan of the game. Spoilers of course, so don't read if you haven't finished it yet.

On a side note, I started farming for my Mad Warrior set last night, not having much time to play I didn't expect to achieve much, but I managed to get 3 pieces in just over 30 minutes.

Damn those 4 sickle wielding fat asses in Harvest Valley! I defeated them with luck by finding the right opening on the ledge to attack them from. Damn all this poison. Luckily I farmed some green moss from those butterflies in Hunters Copse, but dayum, I've must've used 20 of them. Fun at every turn. ^_^

Now at Earthen Peak.

Quote Originally Posted by vii View Post
    Anyone else Pre-order their PC versions from Kalahari? Why the **** is my estimated delivery date 02 May? If I knew that I'd just get the steam pre-order that I can actually get on the day of release!
    They will ship it on the release day. Their delivery service is just horrible lately. All pre-orders and items bought on 24hour delivery will be shipped in 24hours. You will get it in 3 days or more, not the same day or in 24 hours. I use Kalahari as a last resort, try Takealot or Awx.

Quote Originally Posted by vii View Post
    Apparently the retail copy has been delayed till the 2nd in the UK and we usually are on a similar time table. Digital should still be the 25th.