User Tag List

Thread: Aerocool's Templarius family debuts with the Ferrum, Telum

Default Aerocool's Templarius family debuts with the Ferrum, Telum

I'll be straight with you, dear reader: I don't like many of Aerocool's chassis designs. Often they seem to be duking it out with Thermaltake to see who can add in the most snazzy lights or the weirdest design choices. I was actually looking at the Armor A60 a while ago to replace my Cooler Master Elite 310 in future, but a number of things put me off about using it in a personal capacity, least of which is the lack of cable management - its such a simple thing to implement, but too many manufacturers don't do it. Lately, however, the market has been moving to handsome, well-defined and understated designs that pretty much tick all the boxes and, surprisingly, one of those that I like is Aerocool's Ferrum and Telum, two chassis from the Templarius family.

Linky

Also, don't go Googling either of these cases. The internet has gone crazy and every second press release I've seen mixes up both the names and the pictures.

Default Re: Aerocool's Templarius family debuts with the Ferrum, Telum

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Linky

Also, don't go Googling either of these cases. The internet has gone crazy and every second press release I've seen mixes up both the names and the pictures.
    Next the Creed will be fullfilled...