User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Wildstar

Default Re: Wildstar

I havn't had too much of an issue pvp wise havn't been on any adventures or dungeons yet. Just got to lvl 20 gonna try run the adventure and dungeons few times this weekend. 4mb telkom uncapped.

I'm running a 10mb capped line. Everything else I run/play/download is incredibly fast with no hassles.

Quote Originally Posted by Holsey View Post
    I havn't had too much of an issue pvp wise havn't been on any adventures or dungeons yet. Just got to lvl 20 gonna try run the adventure and dungeons few times this weekend. 4mb telkom uncapped.
    If you are going with a pub goodluck

Ran the first adventure and Dungeon. The adventure was a little disappointing but it was a PUG so understandable, good news is the annoying GoGoGo'er was kicked within 5 mins by the group. The Dungeon on the other hand was spectacular premade with another guildy and a few same server guys. When they say the dungeons are difficult they aren't lieing but not frustratingly difficult 9/10 times you can see the mistake you made. But the mechanics are insane. Think like raid lvl. No tank and spank moments at all. You are constantly dodging something or someone and pulling a telegraph over a bad guy for more damage or trying to interrupt a boss so he doesn't use his full wipe power.

Really enjoyed it. If you have played wildstar and quit before getting to lvl 20 I suggest at least playing till you have played the first dungeon then making up your mind. I'm hooked

Don't let that lvl 15 adventure set the tone for you though Holsey. As I said to you before it is way too basic and thankfully you wont have to do it again as it is an Intro adventure. The only cool part of it is the beginning when you are jet packing to the ground :)

I do love the challenge of those dungeons though. Mini raids!

SO I got to level 50 and wow the game really opens up from there! Did the crimelords adventure 8 times over the weekend got gold more often than not and the drops were all wrong. Also did Malgrave and got gold on it. Also no drops.

Yep hit 50 as well this weekend. Lots of fun now that the gearing up in dungeons and adventures has started

Quote Originally Posted by Telur View Post
    Yep hit 50 as well this weekend. Lots of fun now that the gearing up in dungeons and adventures has started
    Malgrave later again. I don't think I can face Crimelords

Crimelords is clothie heaven :)
    I just dont want to do siege again if I can avoid it. So much RNG!

Quote Originally Posted by Marz View Post
    Crimelords is clothie heaven :)
    I just dont want to do siege again if I can avoid it. So much RNG!
    Yup did Malgrave last night my BIS head dropped twice as well as BIS chest and Grim Gauntlets. YAY me.