User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Thread of upcoming games

Default Re: Thread of upcoming games

Ark is on fire. Seems like DLC announed for BB CentralFiction. First up, the ninja cat master of Ragna is finally becomng playable: Jubei. And he looks awesome!

There's a massive DOOM patch, all MP DLC unlocked!

Yeah, I was surprised when I tried to play and it smacked me in the face with n 34gb update. Jesus.....

Then I played Odallus instead...

Latest Gamescom trailer as well as the collectors edition:

Well, this is a surprise! I'm looking forward to this:

The Okami remaster is on PC and Xbone as well as PS4. This is an absolute gem of a game and I'll definitely be buying it again.

https://www.engadget.com/2017/09/12/...december-12th/

**** yes! I have always wanted to play it! I only played Okami-Den on the DS.

**** yeah D.Dark is coming

YISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I never played D.Dark well, hell I ****ing sucked as him, but I loved his character design. I can think that Maximillian is singing at this moment.

I can no wai for cyberpunk 2077 from CD project and new PoE war for atlas with new Path of Exile orbs, now when new league begins, you have right to buy more exalts of ever. This is something awesome and beuty, like rare items in PoE, like Tabula Rasa, Chaos Orbs and the most value orbs like Exalted orbs https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile
    Last edited by Igorek; 11-12-2017 at 10:50 PM.

New Valkyria Chronicles - it's a proper VC game too, not a spinoff!

http://portal.valkyria.jp/new/en/

The DMC V and SC VI rumours continue. I was reading a thread about the alleged leak and came across this interesting story of a massive fan who chronicles his DMC experience from the very first game.

[edit]The thread there does warn of potential spoilers but the post I linked to hasn't got any.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lea...2#post-1407090

Lol I get the feeling Capcom is doing this to absolutely burn Inafune. Still though this looks a thousand times better than MN9!!!

Art direction is crap but I'm keen on the X collection that was also announced

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post
    Art direction is crap but I'm keen on the X collection that was also announced
    Same here. Betting that it's also going to be divided into 2 parts, maybe even 3. But call me an ass-hole but I can't wait to play MMX4-6 again. I loved those cheesy horse crap and all.

Releases today on Switch

A vertical shmup with a twist, dual screens, you can teleport between screens to avoid danger or get in a good position to blast some enemies. Dimension Drive includes 4 difficulty modes: Normal, Hard, Extreme and WTF!, in WTF mode a single hit will take you to the start of the game no matter where you are in the game :p

Single player and local co-op, in co-op mode both players share everything down to their lives, play as a team or die. There is a story mode as well as leaderboards to challenge friends to break top scores.

Game looks amazing and is only R170

I want to know what this is NOW! What will the gameplay be like? Awesome trailer.

Bloodborne 2?

Bayonetta 3 for Switch! Also, 1 and 2 being re-released for Switch. Awesome combat on the go!

World War Z game, most likely going to be crap, but I like how they animated the zombie ocean!

And finally, every fighter fan got their wish:

Finally! A Soul Caliber game that looks like it will be hard grounded combat like Tekken 7 was! And also the first for PC!

Yes, thank you. SC VI! I don't know how to express how happy I am!

I would love Bloodborne 2. Bloodborne was absolutely amazing.