User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Thread of upcoming games

Default Re: Thread of upcoming games

Is there a better time for a FG fan to be alive? I love DOA and I'm glad we're getting a new game!

Keen for DoA6, it's looking really good, hopefully they announce Tina soon then I just have to sit back and wait for release.

Dude! That looks like Vergil who cut off Nero's arm! YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

We knew they were making it, but holy **** this looks amazing!

Kept us waiting.....

And I am super excited for this personally, Now your army actually fights with you lol

@DarkPrince of course Tina is going to be in DOA :)
    Last edited by Incognito; 12-06-2018 at 08:03 PM.

Nelo Angelo Vergil to be exact, and he wants Yamato back hence the ripping off his arm :p

As for Tina, will have to wait and see, I don't trust them they left her out of DoA Xtreme 3 :(

Some more of that Kill la Kill game:

It looks amazing, and you can see the Arc influences. But I am not really a fan of the anime 3D Arena fighters. But since it's arc I'll be watching it closely.

In other news: Warframe is coming to Switch. Super stoked to play it on the go but also super bummed as I'll most likely have to start a new profile on it. already have 1000+ hours on steam

Pullum Purna and Vulcano Rosso being added for free and a sneak peak at Sharon and Area as well as our first guest character, Terry Bogard

Definitely putting some time in with Yuzuriha

DoA6 is looking amazing

Devil May Cry <3
    I hope it will be better than the previous part.

Warframe is a great game, I play Warframe on PC and it's the right game to move it to Switch. Sometimes when I want to relax, I go in and play for 20 minutes, the game is simple and easy. A lot of fun with mods and frames, you create your own frames with unique properties (at the beginning). Because at the highest levels, all builds are similar. The only thing I would like to wish for would be to get more platinum, so far the only way to have more platinum in Warframe - is to buy.

This news is a few days old now but I need to post for emphasis!

Made by the devs of the excellent Shadow Tactics.
    Meanwhile, Kalypso have bought the rights to Commandos. Good times for fans of the genre.

A week ago, SNK started teasing... something. We'll know today:

https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/snknewgame/

Maybe a new Samurai Shodown?

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status...90254089736193

Last edited by LazyDemoni; 10-09-2018 at 12:12 PM.

I ****ing squealed when I saw Samurai Shodown. Love the japanese art style/sf4. I hope this game still has those critical hard slashes that could take down half a health bar for being too button mashy.

Man all these classic console games getting ports to PC..... Would it be considered too "master pc race"-y if I said we're getting all the love lately? But then again it is also coming out on PS4....

Anyway this is one of those games I have always heard stories about, and saw little of in Project X Zone 2. Also in a few Sanity not Included skits. Can't wait to see what it's like.

While on the subject of old classics coming back with HD ports, I wish they would bring Drakengard 3 and Nier to current gen and PC.

Warframe got bored with me a bit, when I started it I did not know that this game requires so much time. At Warframe you have to spend hundreds of hours or buy platinum - it does not make sense.

I started playing the new Tomb Raider, so far I do not feel any WOW, but the game is very nice and runs smoothly.