User Tag List

Thread: NAG Forums Discord Chat!

Default NAG Forums Discord Chat!

First off, for those of you who've never heard of Discord, there are two ways to describe it:

1) Slack for gamers
    2) IRC + TeamSpeak

Basically, it's a fantastic group text and voice chat program specially tailored to gaming. You can run it straight out of your browser, use the program, or even your phone. And you don't even have to set up an account to use it, although I do recommend it.

It also looks damn slick (sorry about h-scroll).

I've set up an unofficial NAG Forum server for anyone who'd like to join so we can chat in a less "formal" setting than the forums. I don't spend much time here any more but I like you guys, so give Discord a shot, will ya? ;)

To join the server, just follow this link. You'll be able to use it straight from your browser, but if you like it, go ahead and download the client.

If you have any questions, need any help or want me to add a new voice channel for you, just ask here or message me on Discord (I'm Dom on the server).
    Last edited by CyniKill; 25-01-2016 at 05:48 PM.

Default Re: NAG Forums Discord Chat!

Used it, loved it, flipped a table then turned it back over.

14.8/10

Quite a few people have joined so far, despite the ferret infestation! Most seem to stick around for the /tableflip feature. ;)

Oh yeah, I downloaded it last night, but then forgot to install. I should probably fix that later.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirly View Post
    Oh yeah, I downloaded it last night, but then forgot to install. I should probably fix that later.
    Depending on what you're using to post here, you could just run it out of your browser or get the app on your phone. ;)

Just giving this a bump in case not everyone has seen it. There are some entertaining convos that unfold...

Like eating people. :P

It is a great group.

I think I need an invite to join the server using the client. It definitely won't let me do anything...

If you have Googled "how to make meth" before, I don't think it'll let you join.

Well, that's just discrimination that is.

@Squirly you come right? Otherwise try this direct invite from me. ME. I did this. https://discord.gg/0mrmfqkBsa6Em93W

Just nudging this thread again...especially with the slow season coming up could be cool to have some more discorders?

Discord works really well.

Will join the channel and encourage others.

Instant Invite: https://discord.gg/vS5BX
    Last edited by yppirT; 03-11-2016 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Adding link

FYI dudes, the (unofficial) NAG Forums Discord server is still alive and kicking. Join and get involved in wonderful conversations like this one:

Click here if you're keen to chat **** with a bunch of degenerates (during office hours only).

Just a reminder folks:
    https://discord.gg/CNgrBmj

Bump, join pls. @Death_cometh @Incognito @DarkPrince @wir @Chuluka

All are welcome!

The invite link is dead