User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rage 2017 ticket purchase

Default Rage 2017 ticket purchase

I think it is going to snow in hell as well here in south africa today. I just managed to buy myself a ticket to the NAGLAN @ Rage this year without Computickets website crashing on me, unlike a previous time I had attempted. I will see you there guys and gals.

(mod if possible please rename thread to 'Rage 2017 ticket purchase' too long without coffee)

Default Re: Rage 2017 ticker purchase

Quote Originally Posted by willbeonekenobi View Post
    I think it is going to snow in hell as well here in south africa today. I just managed to buy myself a ticket to the NAGLAN @ Rage this year without Computickets website crashing on me, unlike a previous time I had attempted. I will see you there guys and gals.
    I got my ticket as well!!! Not a single issue this year! Within 1 minute and 24 seconds, i got my ticket!!!

I got mine, but no confirmation email from computicket.

Maybe the system crashed.

Edit: Came through 10 minutes later. Lol. Patience...

Hi everyone. I am getting in here early because I am hopeful that someone may not be able to use the 2 tickets they purchased. I was online and on the phone at the same time. At 09:01 they guy on the phone at Computicket said sold out. If anyone has tackets they can no longer use, please send me a message.

I am in the same boat as Kym007 and I also want to know if anyone has 2 tickets that they want to sell pls message me if you do. We were at a computicket at 9:00, and they said it was sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Jeckel__ View Post
    I am in the same boat as Kym007 and I also want to know if anyone has 2 tickets that they want to sell pls message me if you do. We were at a computicket at 9:00, and they said it was sold out.
    Same here.
    That cannot be right. 7 of us trying to buy and not one ticket. At 9:00 it said sold out. how do you preload a ticket that only opens at 9:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker3240 View Post
    Same here.
    That cannot be right. 7 of us trying to buy and not one ticket. At 9:00 it said sold out. how do you preload a ticket that only opens at 9:00.
    Seriously no issues here, I get tickets and my friend got tickets. Refreshed the page a minute before they went on sale, the timer synchronised properly, and as soon as the time went to 0:00:00, a button appeared where I could book. Clicked it, selected the tickets, clicked pay, paid, and done...

Had someone complain to me at 9h03 that they were sold out.

i am looking for tickets if someone has spare. mail me if you can assist. joker3240@gmail.com

hi, I'm looking to buy 2 tickets. if you have spare tickets and/or are a willing seller please pm or email toxicturd@Gmail. com
    Thanks

I asked earlier for 2 tickets but did not leave an email. You can get hold of me on kim.jansen@webberwentzel.com. 2 tickets needed if anyone is not going to be using theirs.

Don't panic too much and over pay. NAG often get a load of tickets sent back to them for refunds and they go up for resale. They create a thread here about it, keep checking back here.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewFiber View Post
    Don't panic too much and over pay. NAG often get a load of tickets sent back to them for refunds and they go up for resale. They create a thread here about it, keep checking back here.
    Thank you Matthew

I missed the sales time ���������� was at work

So I'm in another country half way through a wedding and no ticket in hand. Please save me Lauren, the angle of the slow and unfortunate.

For those that don't know lauren@nag.co.za usually helps provide tickets that need when tickets get canceled.

Unhappy Re: Rage 2017 ticker purchase

I seriously need 2 tickets... its a life and death situation as its my first RAGE!! Any extra tickets or help please mail me at jagofouche@gmail.com or msg me at 0605031421

So tilted, I had two tickets and as I was about to buy them my brother reset the internet so I lost them :/

Was so amped for my first NAG LAN. Ohwell, hoping more become available for a reasonable price.

Quote Originally Posted by Authorize View Post
    So tilted, I had two tickets and as I was about to buy them my brother reset the internet so I lost them :/

Was so amped for my first NAG LAN. Ohwell, hoping more become available for a reasonable price.
    R650 and no more. Never more.

What's the official word on vaping in the dome/naglan area? Yup I'm gonna be that guy.

Contrary to belief not everyone enjoys having cherry-lemon&herb-spicy-redbull SH%t blown in their faces while they game.

Sorry.. But IMO vaping is the same as smoking: It happens outside.