User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rage 2017 ticket purchase

Default Re: Rage 2017 ticket purchase

Hi All

I would be keen to take up to 3 x Nag Tickets. I have sent PM's to the most recent 3 people who posted for sale, but if anyone else is willing to sell, I will take them from you.

Cheers

Hey everyone,
    I have one ticket available, R650 as per retail, etc..
    PM me if you want it.

Hi everyone,
    One of my friends have backed out meaning I now have 1 spare ticket available. Standard R650 price. PM me if you're interested.

I have a spare ticket for the RAGE LAN for normal price. Contact me 065 958 8637.
    Phil

I'm looking to buy tickets from someone for the Nag Lan. How do I make sure they'r legit?

I'm looking to buy tickets from someone for the Nag Lan. How do I make sure they're legit? It'll be my first Nag Lan.

Absolute rubish arrangements and no order. Came early (8pm 5oct) reveived a "number" and people just rock up at 5am and jumps the queue. What the heck. Dissapointed in management for not taking control of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Absolute rubish arrangements and no order. Came early (8pm 5oct) reveived a "number" and people just rock up at 5am and jumps the queue. What the heck. Dissapointed in management for not taking control of the situation.
    The numbers had nothing to do with rAge or NAG. It is just possible that the numbers were just for security and counting people.