User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rage 2017 ticket purchase

Default Re: Rage 2017 ticker purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Semotd View Post
    R650 and no more. Never more.
    Correct i saw on a FB group scalping them for more than double the value. dont give into these people.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFran42 View Post
    What's the official word on vaping in the dome/naglan area? Yup I'm gonna be that guy.

Contrary to belief not everyone enjoys having cherry-lemon&herb-spicy-redbull SH%t blown in their faces while they game.

Sorry.. But IMO vaping is the same as smoking: It happens outside.
    also i agree there as a smoker i do not smoke inside and i wouldnt vape inside either. keep it to the out doors people.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFran42 View Post
    What's the official word on vaping in the dome/naglan area? Yup I'm gonna be that guy.

Contrary to belief not everyone enjoys having cherry-lemon&herb-spicy-redbull SH%t blown in their faces while they game.

Sorry.. But IMO vaping is the same as smoking: It happens outside.
    Yea no vaping allowed inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Semotd View Post
    So I'm in another country half way through a wedding and no ticket in hand. Please save me Lauren, the angle of the slow and unfortunate.
    This is a notice me Senpai moment

Quote Originally Posted by NeoAcheron View Post
    Seriously no issues here, I get tickets and my friend got tickets. Refreshed the page a minute before they went on sale, the timer synchronised properly, and as soon as the time went to 0:00:00, a button appeared where I could book. Clicked it, selected the tickets, clicked pay, paid, and done...

Had someone complain to me at 9h03 that they were sold out.
    Yup you had to refresh your web page to sync up, 9:00am "book now" came up and done no issues. Even my GF whom had never used the service came right. And 3 other friends also got tickets online same as we did. In fact I was able to buy more tickets about 14 past... not that I had any money although tempting LOL. #F5forlife

Please just a reminder folks. I know that buying from a scalpr may seem tempting to get a ticket but do not give into them rather bring it to the attention of a moderator. Scalpers are the bane of every ones existance.

will pay up to 800 each ticket, i desperately need 3 tickets. its our groups first time going together, and i have all of their money. so now i need to do anything to get them tickets :(

Quote Originally Posted by Warpigy View Post
    will pay up to 800 each ticket, i desperately need 3 tickets. its our groups first time going together, and i have all of their money. so now i need to do anything to get them tickets :(
    trust me dude you will be making a mistake. Just hand the dudes their money back and have everyone watch the forums and facebook groups. I have seen many times that people sell their tickets and that people on the waiting list get tickets. All of this happens closer to October.

True that. Just give it time and you are quite likely to get tickets.

I was able to get in last year with luck, this year the vendor only spat out one ticket to one person, so no luck at all. Was really looking forward to going this year, especially after I upgraded my rig. If anyone's selling, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyThe2Tailed View Post
    I was able to get in last year with luck, this year the vendor only spat out one ticket to one person, so no luck at all. Was really looking forward to going this year, especially after I upgraded my rig. If anyone's selling, let me know.
    I Have tickets available please whats app 0716763077 for inquiry.

Regards
    Gus Visagie

Default Re: Rage 2017 ticket purchase

Hi everyone please note that I will not be selling the tickets any more some people accused me of scalping so just to show them I will let that seats stay open for the duration of the LAN.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Gus19912 View Post
    Hi everyone please note that I will not be selling the tickets any more some people accused me of scalping so just to show them I will let that seats stay open for the duration of the LAN.

regards
    Hi Gus,

you can speak to Lauren at Nag im sure that they will refund you the funds.

Thanks Flame I have already emailed her she will be adding the tickets to the waiting list.

Regards
    Gus

Good afternoon, one of my group members just decided that he won't be able to attend this year's rage so I have an extra LAN ticket if anyone still needs one. I'm not asking for anything more than retail, hence no scalping involved. PM me if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin114 View Post
    Good afternoon, one of my group members just decided that he won't be able to attend this year's rage so I have an extra LAN ticket if anyone still needs one. I'm not asking for anything more than retail, hence no scalping involved. PM me if anyone is interested.
    The NAG peeps will buy it from you bud.
    Just pop them a mail, so much easier and faster

Quote Originally Posted by =GSG=Shadowstep View Post
    The NAG peeps will buy it from you bud.
    Just pop them a mail, so much easier and faster
    Will do, thank you for letting me know.

Good day gents/ladies

I have 1 rAge 2017 ticket I'm selling, due to things happening I cant go to this years rAge.
    Ticket price is R450, its a ticket I got for cheaper because I attended Rush this year.

So anybody interested in buying it is welcome to send me a message.

Good Day Guys/Gals
    I have 1 ticket for sale for NAG BYOC 2017. R650 not neg
    PM me if intersted.