User Tag List

Thread: Virgin Active

Default Virgin Active

I have read the FAQ regarding this, not sure if the FAQ has been updated for 2017.

" There is a Virgin Active gym across the road so if you are a nationwide member you can bring your membership card with and make use of their shower facilities."
    Just want to confirm if there will be a shower "grant" for rAge Lanners at the virgin active this year ?

Thx

Default Re: Virgin Active

I do not think that they allowed it last year. I am under correction here.

I wish they would allow it. Was very nice to have a shower on a Saturday Afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Semotd View Post
    I wish they would allow it. Was very nice to have a shower on a Saturday Afternoon.
    Previous years I had a shower each morning. It was a great way to start the day and be ready for another day of gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR89 View Post
    I have read the FAQ regarding this, not sure if the FAQ has been updated for 2017.

Just want to confirm if there will be a shower "grant" for rAge Lanners at the virgin active this year ?

Thx
    Unfortunately Virgin Active have declined our request to allow LAN'ner's to use their showers unless they are Virgin Active members. We are looking at an alternate solution to the showers so will keep everyone posted.

Thanks @Guardi3n
    We accept no showers but if a plan can be made that would be really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardi3n View Post
    Unfortunately Virgin Active have declined our request to allow LAN'ner's to use their showers unless they are Virgin Active members. We are looking at an alternate solution to the showers so will keep everyone posted.
    Do you guys know what they will do if you have a non-nationwide membership with Virgin?