Heya guys. Here's a game I've been working on. I originally intended to submit it for Comp 15 but couldn't finish it in time. This is the basic engine for the game. Please give it a go and let me know what you think. I intend to polish this game up, so any suggestions, comments, criticism with be really appreciative. :-) I will post updated versions of the game during the course of this month. Deadline for the final release, is scheduled later this year.
A mathematical puzzle game.
Players are presented with a mathematical equation. You need to shoot the correct answer with the Cannon. If the player shoots the wrong answer then they will lose health and the marble will continue on it's destructive journey. Choosing the right answer will destroy the marble and keep you safe. Once all the marbles are destroyed you proceed to the next level.
Mouse: moves player/arrow
Left mouse button: shoots
- This game is aimed at learners between grades 2-5, so the equations are quite simple.
- Features addition, subtraction, multiplication and division equations. I will expand on this to include problem sums, fractions and measurements.
- Theres only five stages at the moment. This will be expanded to 20-30 levels in total.
- Everything is still very much in it's basic stage. So please forgive me for the horrible graphics. I'm leaving that part for last.
- The music is a midi of the Bubble Bobble game. This will be changed in the final version.
- My main focus at the moment is trying to make the game as fun as possible, while educating the player at the same time. So here ya go...
Version 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?7fxv21ywn0c (1.78mb)
Version 2: http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/MTQ5NDU= (2.86mb)