User Tag List

Page 235 of 235 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235
Results 4,681 to 4,683 of 4683

Thread: Favourite Anime Show

Default Re: Favourite Anime Show

A very well researched, entertaining and thought provoking watch about dubs in anime.

That was an interesting watch and a well made video. Personally, I don't want to know (and don't know) any voice actors by name, in both English or Japanese language anime (okay, maybe I know maybe 2 seiyuu). For me, knowing who the VA is, breaks my immersion.

There seems to be a bit of a contradiction in the dub community in that some people seem to want the same VAs because they are so well known, while others feel that things get a bit samey. I think dubs have come a long way and the quality is good considering how much is being dubbed, especially with simulcasts. For me, I still prefer subs and I can't see that changing.

Glad you liked it. The other day me and some friends in monster hunter were debating how the dub VA's do sound the same a lot, but I have to keep reminding them about awesome variant va's like Steve Blum, Monica Rial etc, who can bend their voices in about a million ways. You still know it's them though ;P
    Last edited by Incognito; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:22 PM.