User Tag List

Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234
Results 4,661 to 4,665 of 4665

Thread: Favourite Anime Show

Default Re: Favourite Anime Show

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Watched the Death Note film......

Let me get this out of the way first: I loved the anime, one of my all time favorites but I don't consider myself to be a biased person. I also LOVED Kenshin and Ghost in the Shell and I actually really enjoyed the films.

But holy ****...... just..... no. I cannot recommend this absolute butchering of an anime classic. Good god, too much final destination american teenage angst horse****. Just go watch Final Destination. It was better, and yes the Death Note film, for me, was really that god awful.

Just...... what the ****... I knew it was going to be bad day 1 but not THIS bad.
    I simply don't understand why people insist on making live action adaptations of anime, it is at best a lateral move.

Some of them are quite campy fun to watch and are in some ways enjoyable. But Death Note...... it's like they deliberately tried to be hated. I might die a little on the inside for saying this but....... I enjoyed Dragon Ball Evolution more (AAAAAAAAARGH MY SOUL!!!!)

So we started watching Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid...

I am struggling to find a spot in my top 20 for this anime. I love it!

That looks great! I've not been watching too much anime, I need to get back to Made in Abyss and am finishing off Konosuba. It's a fun parody of the "otaku in a fantasy world" theme.

Death Note. Hands down. Without a doubt.