User Tag List

Page 448 of 448 FirstFirst ... 348398438446447448
Results 8,941 to 8,956 of 8956

Thread: Just bought/currently playing/recently completed

Default Re: Just bought/currently playing/recently completed

Cool, have you played Yakuza 1 and 2 as well? I've yet to play the PS3 games. I've been loving Yakuza 0 and I'm looking forward to Kiwami too.

I have not played the PS2 games but Yakuza 3 does have a recap thing that shows what happens in the first 2 games, apparently they also result in a shirtless rooftop punch-up at the end so not much has changed.

I do have a copy of Yakuza 4 and I see that 5 is available on the PS3 store so I might pick that up at some point and I will pick up Yakuza 0 when the price drops a bit.

HEY! Forums are alive again!

Anyway, catching up:

- Fire Emblem Echoes and Tekken 7 is almost upon us
    - I still can't stop playing Persona 5
    - Prey showed everyone Bethesda thinks a name sells as the game is clearly System Shock 2.5
    - D-Va was announced for Heroes of the Storm
    - 2 Minute noodles is still delicious and food is not in pill form yet and vice versa
    - The King of Fighters 14 is coming to steam in the next month or so \o/
    - Strafe is fun although a teeny bit of a disappointment

Which 2 min brand noodles do you like best? I recently found some Indian ones in a spice shop and they're amazing! So much flavour.

More FE is great, Prey actually looks good, I don't even have time to start another JRPG!

Vanquish is on PC on the 25th. Happy times!

Which 2 min brand noodles do you like best? I recently found some Indian ones in a spice shop and they're amazing! So much flavour.
    Yeah, these are called Roka noodles that I buy from Checkers, sachet is packed with spice, noodles get nice and big and the vegetable flavor is to die for when you add some cayenne pepper. A cafe close to me used to sell these noodles that had 3 sachets in it, one the flavoring, the other had dried veggies and pepper and the last a orange paste that made the soup thick which was delicious! And there was a pepper steak flavor too! Unfortunately that cafe closed and I haven't been able to see those noodles anywhere else since. But this is a gaming page and here we are talking about the fine art of noodles. Moving on!

Quote Originally Posted by LazyDemoni View Post
    Vanquish is on PC on the 25th. Happy times!
    O_O Excuse me (Runs outside squeeing like a maniac praising the gods that are Platinum Games)

Sorry about that. Yeah Prey really does look damn fun, I want to (insert gloo canon joke here) all the time!

Also forgot to mention that Bayonetta, Corrin and Cloud are getting amiibos:

Don't know about any of you, but I am buying all of them, even if they all do the same thing. STOP JUDGING ME! We also use our amiibos for our D&D sessions, works great!

Persona 5 isn't the only JRPG I am currently powerhousing though, already got 30+ hours on Tales of Berseria with no end in sight, but the journey is just so damn enthralling and I am IN LOVE with the characters, especially Eizen.

Nier Automata DLC - Loving this game and this DLC is so god damn challenging, probably the hardest thing I have ever done in a game, keeps kicking my ass over and over but I still keep coming back and trying different strategies. Sometimes I look at the screen, see how much **** is on screen and just say to myself go home platinum you guys are drunk.

Shantae Half/Genie Hero - Great platformer, gorgeous visuals and all round responsive and fun.

Adventures of Van Helsing - It was fun at the start but the game is becoming a bit tedious now, I think it may be due to the speed of the game, their is a crazy amount of enemy density but your attack speeds never really increase and so far at level 25 no powers have really started to shine and do big AOE damage which makes it far less appealing both gameplay and visually compared to something like Diablo.

Started Bloodbourne and I am really enjoying the combat and the atmosphere but **** me do the bosses in this game have a ton of health. It always feels like I am smashing away at them not making much difference but they can down me in a couple of hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post

Also forgot to mention that Bayonetta, Corrin and Cloud are getting amiibos:

Image removed.

Don't know about any of you, but I am buying all of them, even if they all do the same thing. STOP JUDGING ME! We also use our amiibos for our D&D sessions, works great!
    Nah we won't judge you ;) but how many amiibo do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by maxdamage View Post
    Nah we won't judge you ;) but how many amiibo do you have?
    At the moment 12, with another 2 coming later this month with my limited edition of Fire Emblem. Lucina, Robin, Marth, Ike, Mega Man, Samus, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Pit, Dark Pit, Shovel Knight and Wolf Link. Still plan on getting Roy, Ryu, Mewtwo, 8-bit Mario, Greninja and Sonic. Also those 6 that I posted.

I missed out on a few Amiibos I really wanted which helped me kick the habit.

I got me a code for Quake Champion's closed beta test. I know what I'm doing this weekend.

I'm back at it again with the old games!Ok sorry for the use of that old meme guys,I finished all 3 Mass Effect games,you know the good ones.I never got around to playing these back in the day because of a mistrust of EA.
    My word these games a just great ,this was Bioware's prime.The story is just epic and all the games were great chapters even if the endings to 3rd game were depressing AF.Speaking of the third why did they want people to play multiplayer to raise galactic readiness!?I mean what special kind of retard plays a a story heavy third person action RPG for the multiplayer?

Making my way through Bloodbourne and picking up some pace. I finally have decent damage output and can tank more than 2 hits. Can't wait to see what monstrosity with 28 elbows for a face comes next.

Injustice 2 - Enjoying the game at the moment, online is the best I have experienced in any fighter so far. Offline content is plentiful. Variety of cast members and loving Supergirl, she feels quite balanced, would like her to have a bit more damage output though.

Marvel Heroes Omega - Early access open beta started this weekend, playing Magik again :) got 900 source crystals so not sure if I should buy Magik or Jean Grey.

Marvel Heroes Omega - Went with Magik, couldn't abandon my girl like that. Also picked up Daredevil and one of his outfits since he is free at the moment.

Injustice 2 - Think this may be the most fun I have had with a fighting game since Marvel 3. Certainly the most fun I have had with a current gen fighter. The gear is great and I love that I can change the look of my character.

Seems like SEGA gets how to do ports right

Lol even Totalbiscuit is super hyped for it.

Last edited by Incognito; 2 Days Ago at 06:40 PM.