User Tag List

Page 442 of 442 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442
Results 8,821 to 8,825 of 8825

Thread: Just bought/currently playing/recently completed

Default Re: Just bought/currently playing/recently completed

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post

Gravity Rush Remastered - Coming back to the game, need to play it again in time for the new one next week.
    I played some of this yesterday. Great game. I love the art style and being able to move in all directions is cool. I'm also looking forward to the sequel.

I want to play this game.....

HitmanHitmanHitmanHitmanHitmanHitmanHitmanHitman. Nothing but Hitman. How did I not pick this up earlier in the year last year? I swear that once you've put in the initial tough hours, the game feels almost endless. So many challenges, continued flow of maps and new content, dresses of old maps, Elusive targets, just so much to love. And I'm still mucking about on Sapiensa. What a wonderful wonderful game.

Started the Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remaster and I'm loving it all already. Amazing game even though I'm only a few minutes in. The blitzball intro movie was so damn spectacular, graphics look good for its time, and the soundtrack is excellent.
    Gonna keep me busy for a long time I think.

Gravity Rush 2 - 2 hours in and really enjoying the game, feels more fluid than the first one and game looks and runs so good. Eager to get back into the game.

Diablo 3 - Some casual online greater rifting. Trying to build up an exploding palm Monk.