You should know by now that we love to give away things here at NAG Online. And, while we tried to rope in a bajillion sponsors again this year for an epic 24 days of giving, we couldn’t. Instead, Kalahari.com has graciously stepped in to enable us to give away a bunch of gift vouchers for use on their site. We have 11 R250 vouchers and one R500 voucher to give to 12 lucky readers.
Things are much easier this year. Since the prize is the same each day (with the exception of the last day, on which we’ll give away the R500 voucher), we want everyone to comment in this thread to stand a chance of winning. Tell us something amusing about yourself, like an epic 12-part story about how you once lost a ball in your neighbour’s garden and executed a daring plan for retrieval. Or give us a 12-part recipe for baking a Halo cake. Anything you want, really, but make it interesting. Boring entries will still be accepted, but if we’re overcome with warm, squishy feelings for any particular entry, it’ll get preference.
So, get commenting right away, and don’t forget to visit NAG Online every day, see what we’re up to, and comment in this thread (as well as others, if that’s your thing).
To clarify the entry requirements: You can enter once per day, for twelve days. You do this by commenting every day.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition opens on the 13th of December and ends on the 24th of December.
- Readers may enter once per day.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- All prizes will be drawn on the 3rd of January.
- Winners will be notified by the email address they used to sign up.