We’ve known since Gamescom that Call of Duty: Ghosts will have dedicated servers for PC and Xbox One. The game’s executive producer Mark Rubin has now confirmed that “current-gen, next-gen and PC” are all getting dedicated servers: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and (presumably, because last we checked it kind of straddled both current and next gen) the Wii U.
According to Rubin, “No matter where you are, the game will always be trying to give you the best online performance possible.”
Sticking with CoD: Ghosts news: nVidia has published the minimum system requirements for the PC version of the game. Don’t worry, they mention Radeon equivalents as well, but obviously when it comes to the recommended specs, the GeForce GTX 780 is the only card to have. Obviously. Full system requirements after the jump.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
- RAM: 6 GB RAM
- HDD: 50 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX: 11
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.