Day nine is the ultimate attention-grabbing companion. If you’re concerned that there just aren’t enough people looking in your direction at any given moment, then day nine’s who you’ll want to speak to to change that. Take day nine with you to the mall, and you’ll have crowds of people flocking to your side in no time. Some of those people might be security, but what’s life without a little excitement?
Intrigued? We thought you might be.
Today we have a snazzy Micro Drone 2.0 (with camera kit) to give away, courtesy of the kind people at Micro Drone. It’s valued at R1,400! If you’d like to learn more about the Micro Drone 2.0, you can follow this link, or have a quick look at the feature list and video below. If you’d like the chance to win it, comment! Comment for glory!
- Robust metal structure
- Electronic stability
- 4 individual motors
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor flying
- Only micro drone in the world that can carry a camera
- 120m flying range (2.4GHz transmitter)
- Pre-programmed algorithm to perform 360-degree flips
- Weighs only 34g and measures just 4 x 15 x 15 cm
- Eight minutes flying time on a full battery charge