I still believe that Titanfall 2 is the best shooter around right now, but between Overwatch‘s new Insurrection co-op mode and a crippling Civilization VI addiction, it’s been hard to make time to play it. But with Respawn’s commitment to keeping the game updated with more and more cool stuff, I know that it’ll be even better when I jump back in.
Speaking of more cool stuff, the developer has finally teased their plans for the game during the coming months, and they include major updates, four more maps, three new titans, and more.
A post on the game’s official blog serves to outline what Respawn has in store for the game between the months of April and June, and it looks something like this.
- 2 more general multiplayer maps (Glitch and Relic)
- 2 more Live Fire Maps (Traffic and Deck)
- A new titan
- Two more purchasable Prime Titans: Ronin and Tone
There’s more new content than that in the works, but the developer says “we’ll let you folks speculate as to what else we could be working on…”
The blurb also details a few general updates and improvements players can expect to see soon.
- Gen cap increase to 100
- Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
- A new Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- More Pilot executions
- Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
- More purchasable camos, skins, etc. from the store
More information about each new content drop will be revealed closer to launch.